Acquapuro Aquila 3 Way 3 Lever Tap Chrome
The two lever mixers combine hot and cold water on the right hand lever with filtered water from the left hand lever.
Features a tightly wound spring/silicone hose for a softer more refined finish.
Also includes a treated water outlet neatly hidden in the underside of the 2 way spray holder.
Also available in polished chrome and chrome/black.
- 2 way spray hose which can be removed from the holder
- Dedicated filtered water outlet
- 1/4 turn ceramic valves and cartridges
- Spout connection anti-wobble nylon guide ring
- Double paid of spout o-rings
- Solid fix installation kit
- Flexible hoses 450mm long c/w non return valves
- Body and main components manufactured from brass
- Maximum water pressure 5.5 bar
- Recommended minimum water pressure 1.0 bar
- 2 lever hot and cold water flow 3.10 lpm / mixed water 6.10 lpm @ 0.5 bar
- 3 lever hot and cold water flow 3.20 lpm / mixed water 6.10 lpm @ 0.5 bar
- Anti-wobble technology: Acquapuro swivel spouts are fitted with a nylon guide ring which ensures a smooth rotation and a solid connection to the main body.
- Leak Free: All spouts are fitted with a double pair of O-rings to ensure a leak free connection. Combined with the guide ring, we believe these O-rings should last 10 years.
- Dual Flow: A dedicated tube keeps treated water completely separated all the way from the hose connections to the dual opening aerator at the spout end.
- Solid fix Installation Method: A faster way to install the mixer tap. A large nut spins up a threaded shaft which is then tightened by two screws. This offers support over the full circumference of the base. A stronger installation even on the thinnest of stainless steel sinks.
- All brushed mixers have been PVD coated (Physical vapor deposition) as this is harder wearing and is more corrosion resistant than a standard brushed finish. PVD coating has excellent abrasion resistance, meaning our mixers are very durable.
- All Acquapuro mixers have three separate flexible hose connections meaning they can be used with either a filter system, reverse osmosis or a water softener.
- All three hoses are 450mm long with a 3/8" connection. A 3/8" x 1/2" non return valve is included, which connects to a 15mm compression fitting.
- Only the highest quality ceramic cartridges, valves and aerators are used to ensure trouble free operation.