Acquapuro Aquila 3 Lever Chrome and White Triflow Tap (AQU33CW)
The three lever triflow taps have been designed to that the hot water is operated by the left hand lever, and cold from the right hand lever. For filtered water you use the middle lever.
Features a tightly wound spring/silicone hose for a softer more refined finish.
Also includes a treated water outlet neatly hidden in the underside of the 2 way spray holder.
Also available in polished chrome and chrome/black.
- 2 way spray hose which can be removed from the holder
- Dedicated filtered water outlet
- 1/4 turn ceramic valves and cartridges
- Spout connection anti-wobble nylon guide ring
- Double paid of spout o-rings
- Solid fix installation kit
- Flexible hoses 450mm long c/w non return valves
- Body and main components manufactured from brass
- Maximum water pressure 5.5 bar
- Recommended minimum water pressure 1.0 bar
- 3 lever hot and cold water flow 3.20 lpm / mixed water 6.10 lpm @ 0.5 bar
- Anti-wobble technology: Acquapuro swivel spouts are fitted with a nylon guide ring which ensures a smooth rotation and a solid connection to the main body.
- Leak Free: All spouts are fitted with a double pair of O-rings to ensure a leak free connection. Combined with the guide ring, we believe these O-rings should last 10 years.
- Dual Flow: A dedicated tube keeps treated water completely separated all the way from the hose connections to the dual opening aerator at the spout end.
- Solid fix Installation Method: A faster way to install the mixer tap. A large nut spins up a threaded shaft which is then tightened by two screws. This offers support over the full circumference of the base. A stronger installation even on the thinnest of stainless steel sinks.
- All brushed mixers have been PVD coated (Physical vapor deposition) as this is harder wearing and is more corrosion resistant than a standard brushed finish. PVD coating has excellent abrasion resistance, meaning our mixers are very durable.
- All Acquapuro mixers have three separate flexible hose connections meaning they can be used with either a filter system, reverse osmosis or a water softener.
- All three hoses are 450mm long with a 3/8" connection. A 3/8" x 1/2" non return valve is included, which connects to a 15mm compression fitting.
- Only the highest quality ceramic cartridges, valves and aerators are used to ensure trouble free operation.